Daniel Sync/ Sync MEDIA HOUSE
– Bio and PR/ Media/ Photography Services.
Updated 2nd January 2016. All Photos copyright of © Daniel Sync Whenever
a celebrity or public figure wants to be captured at their best or strategically placed in the media, Daniel Sync is one of the best in his field.
His innate passion for PR & Photography took flight when talent-spotted by famed tabloid photographer and media personality, Darryn Lyons in the UK. A young and fervent Daniel climbed his way to the forefront of celebrity image capture as Lyons’ apprentice in April 2011 during the wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton in England; and he continues to snap and publicising an impressive array of the ‘Who’s Who’ of global celebrity culture including Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, Her Excellency Mrs Toyin Saraki, Cherrie Blair, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi Lamido, Former Head of Chancery at the Nigeria High Commission London – Mr Ahmed Umar, Nigeria’s Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo
, Sean ‘P. Diddy’ Coombs, Akon and many more.
Born Daniel Olusola, Mr. Sync continued honing his image capture skills and expertise to develop the ‘Sync’ brand. In doing so, he saw a need in the relatively untapped market of African culture and its entertainment industry, especially in the U.K where demand for African celebrity culture was palpable.
In 2012 ‘Sync PHOTOS’ and ‘Sync MEDIA HOUSE were birthed - as was the gateway into the glitz and glamour of the Continent’s most celebrated individual’s in industries such as Nollywood, Afrobeats, Business and Politics.
Daniel Sync’s signature flair and skill with paparazzi-style image capture has earned him recognition with some of the world’s most loved personalities and respect in the media industry for his professional but humorous and humble demeanour. He continues to be celebrated in celebrity circles in the UK, Europe, Nigeria and Ghana.
Working with a team of expert make-up artists, graphic designers and cameramen, Daniel Sync, as he is popularly known, is driven to succeed by following the footsteps of role models like Sir Richard Branson and Darren Lyons
A hardworking, humble, extremely easy going and approachable man, Daniel has provided media coverage for Duke of Essex Polo, Access Bank Polo Tournament (UK), Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation (UK) launch & Anniversary, Fascinating Nigeria Magazine & Tourism launch event at The Presidential Villa, Abuja, Ovation 2015 Christmas Carol and lots more.
Being a British/ Nigerian citizen, Daniel Sync is able to travel around the world given a short notice.
Daniel Sync reveals that he has more plans to expand the ‘Sync’ brand and help uncover hidden talents based on the continent (Africa) in 2016.
As well as his Photography & PR skills, Daniel has in the last 4 years built strong relationships with leading publishing houses both print and online including Linda Ikeji, Stella Dimokus, Pulse, The Nigerian Voice, Bella Naija, Nigerian Watch (UK Newspaper), Trumpet (UK Newspaper), City People, Vanguard, The Voice, New African Woman Magazine and more.
This means that you will have maximum and trusted media exposure. PR Services and Content distribution
- planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
- organising events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
- liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations, often via telephone and email;
- researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- collating and analysing media coverage;
- writing and editing in-house magazines, speeches and articles ;
- preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes;
- devising and coordinating photo opportunities;
- maintaining and updating information on the organisation's website;
- managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook;
- sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
- managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation
RATES PR/ Content release
- Personal press coverage, celebrity and profiling photography
- Accompanying the client to both private and public engagements to capture story telling images.
- Making sure that all photo releases are very flattering and well edited before release
- Events coverage
- Products shoots
Photos, Videos, Story and Press Release from £1,400.00
Deliver news straight to credentialed journalists, bloggers and key influencers. Photography
Events, Personal, photobooks and packaging from £1,700.00 Flexibility
Please note that all is open to discussions. Agreed terms based on one-off, Short or Long-term services. "If I was down to my last dollar I would spend it on PR" Bill Gates Daniel Sync
90 Mainyard, London, E9 5LN UK:
+447827 632 516, +447405 289 150 Nigeria: +234 909 947 6207 Website: www.DanielSync.com Email: